LocalCoinSwap uses market average rates from CMC (CoinMarketCap.com). The rates are taken every 5 minutes. The prices on posted Trades are updated every 5 mins. However, as soon as a Contract is created on the Trade, the price is fixed for that contract irrelevant of how long the contract is open for and fluctuations in the market rate.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase ETH, LCS, Dash, or other cryptocurrencies with BTC on LocalCoinSwap?
- Why is the platform not working properly on Internet Explorer or Edge?
- How can I get a pro trader badge?
- What do the badges/symbols next to traders names mean?
- How to use Pricing Equations
- How to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- My MFA is set up, but the codes are not working.
- How to create an advertisement to buy cryptocurrency?
- How to create an advertisement to sell cryptocurrency?
- How to buy cryptocurrency on LocalCoinSwap?