LocalCoinSwap uses market average rates from CMC (CoinMarketCap.com). The rates are taken every 5 minutes. The prices on posted Trades are updated every 5 mins. However, as soon as a Contract is created on the Trade, the price is fixed for that contract irrelevant of how long the contract is open for and fluctuations in the market rate.
Articles in this section
- Does LocalCoinSwap have a wallet?
- Can we message users on the platform?
- How can I cancel an order I submitted in error?
- Where does LocalCoinSwap get cryptocurrency prices from and how often are they updated?
- How do I request to have my local currency added?
- How are the exchange rates calculated and locked in during a trade?
- How to Post a Sell Trade (An advertisement to sell cryptocurrency
- How to Post a Buy Trade (Create an advertisement to buy cryptocurrency)
- How long do withdrawals take?
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency