LocalCoinSwap uses market average rates from CMC (CoinMarketCap.com). The rates are taken every 5 minutes. The prices on posted Trades are updated every 5 mins. However, as soon as a Contract is created on the Trade, the price is fixed for that contract irrelevant of how long the contract is open for and fluctuations in the market rate.
Articles in this section
- How to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- My MFA is set up, but the codes are not working.
- How to create an advertisement to buy cryptocurrency?
- How to create an advertisement to sell cryptocurrency?
- How to buy cryptocurrency on LocalCoinSwap?
- How to sell cryptocurrency on LocalCoinSwap?
- What payment methods are supported by LocalCoinSwap?
- What fiat currencies will be supported by LocalCoinSwap?
- How will LocalCoinSwap keep me safe?
- Does LocalCoinSwap have a wallet?