Yes, you may store all supported currencies on the LocalCoinSwap exchange wallet. The wallet is simple and user-friendly. 95% of user funds are held in cold storage for added security.
Articles in this section
- How to access crypto in external wallets using your seed phrase
- MetaMask won't connect in Brave browser.
- What is the difference between Custodial and Non-Custodial Bitcoin trades?
- How to log in to LocalCoinSwap with email MFA?
- Why is the price margin shown on my public offers changing?
- How to access to my Ethereum funds and tokens outside the LocalCoinSwap platform?
- I forgot my password, can I reset it?
- Can I change my password on LocalCoinSwap?
- How can I import my reputation and trade history from Localbitcoins or Paxful to my LocalcoinSwap account?
- How to export your ETH private key and access your wallet in MetaMask.