Yes, you may store all supported currencies on the LocalCoinSwap exchange wallet. The wallet is simple and user-friendly. 95% of user funds are held in cold storage for added security.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase ETH, LCS, Dash, or other cryptocurrencies with BTC on LocalCoinSwap?
- Why is the platform not working properly on Internet Explorer or Edge?
- How can I get a pro trader badge?
- What do the badges/symbols next to traders names mean?
- How to use Pricing Equations
- How to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- My MFA is set up, but the codes are not working.
- How to create an advertisement to buy cryptocurrency?
- How to create an advertisement to sell cryptocurrency?
- How to buy cryptocurrency on LocalCoinSwap?