Yes, you may store all supported currencies on the LocalCoinSwap exchange wallet. The wallet is simple and user-friendly. 95% of user funds are held in cold storage for added security.
Articles in this section
- Why is the margin shown on my public offers changing?
- How to access my Ethereum and tokens outside the LocalCoinSwap platform
- I forgot my password, can I reset it?
- Can I change my password on LocalCoinSwap?
- How can I import my reputation and trade history from Localbitcoins or Paxful to my LocalcoinSwap account?
- How to access ERC20 tokens in my wallet that are not listed on the LocalCoinSwap platform
- How to create a trade ad for a specific person.
- How to pause all ads (use Holiday Mode) on LocalCoinSwap
- How to change MFA devices.
- How long does it take for my deposit to arrive?