LocalCoinSwap stores a minimum of 95% of deposited funds offline in cold storage. The private keys to these wallets have never, and will never face the internet. This ensures that they are safe from any nefarious actors.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between LocalCoinSwap and a DEX?
- When will crypto-to-crypto trading become active?
- How safe are my tokens on the exchange, are they kept in cold storage
- How do I request for a payment type to be added?
- When will the features such as the graphs be added as in the YouTube videos?
- When will the volume tracker be added?
- Will there be referral codes?
- What does P2P mean?
- How does escrow work – what does it mean?
- What is the dispute resolution process?