LocalCoinSwap stores a minimum of 95% of deposited funds offline in cold storage. The private keys to these wallets have never, and will never face the internet. This ensures that they are safe from any nefarious actors.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between LocalCoinSwap and a DEX?
- Can I trade crypto-to-crypto on LocalCoinSwap?
- How safe are my tokens on the exchange, are they kept in cold storage
- How do I request for a payment method to be added?
- What does P2P mean?
- What is the dispute resolution process?
- How are tokens withdrawn if they are in cold storage?
- Why is LocalCoinSwap different from other exchanges?
- Are you decentralised / How are you decentralised?
- What will make LocalCoinSwap a better platform than existing peer-to-peer platforms?