Yes, you can swap between different cryptocurrencies in your LocalCoinSwap wallet or when using external wallets by using the swap functionality. Simply click "Swap" in the navigation menu then follow the prompts to complete your crypto swap!
Articles in this section
- I referred a user who completed an ETH or ERC20 token trade yet I have not received my referral payment yet.
- What does LocalCoinSwap mean by multi-custodial?
- Can I trade crypto-to-crypto on LocalCoinSwap?
- How safe is my cryptocurrency on LocalCoinSwap, is it kept in cold storage?
- How do I request for a payment method to be added?
- What does peer-to-peer (P2P) mean?
- What is the dispute resolution process?
- How are tokens withdrawn if they are in cold storage?
- Are you decentralised / How are you decentralised?
- What makes LocalCoinSwap a better platform than existing peer-to-peer marketplaces?