Ethereum and ERC20 wallets on LocalCoinSwap are non-custodial. This means that you have the private key and can access all Ethereum tokens in that address - even if the tokens are not listed on the localCoinSwap platform.
There are 2 ways to export your Ethereum and ETH-based token wallet. The first is by exporting your Ethereum private key. And the second is by exporting our account mnemonic (this method).
- Log in to your LocalCoinSwap account and navigate to the "Security" section of your Settings page
- Export your mnemonic using the "Export Mnemonic" button and copy the 24 seed words provided:
- Navigate to MyEtherWallet and select the "Software" method to access your wallet
Then select Mnemonic Phrase and click continue
- Paste the 24 words into the window and click continue
- Select the first address in the list, click the tickbox to accept the terms, and click "Access My Wallet"
- You have now successfully exported your LocalCoinSwap wallet into MyEtherWallet and have complete access to your funds!