LocalCoinSwap supports a range of cryptocurrencies and by using your LocalCoinSwap account you will have access to a range of non-custodial cryptocurrency wallets to use for trading or even just storage of your digital assets.
How to Deposit Cryptocurrency into your LocalCoinSwap Wallets
- Create an account if you haven't already, it's a simple process that only takes a few seconds. Get started by heading over to the registration page to get registered, if you already have an account just ensure you are logged in before proceeding.
- Head over to your portfolio, here you'll find the list of supported cryptocurrencies. You can access your portfolio by selecting "wallet" from the navigation menu when logged into your account.
- When viewing the portfolio page you can select the "Send & Receive" tab to navigate straight to your Bitcoin wallet or select a cryptocurrency from the list to be taken directly to that wallet in your account.
- Once you are on the page of the specific wallet you want to use, it's just a matter of copying your deposit address, you can copy this manually or just press the "copy" button to copy the address to your clipboard.
- After you have your deposit address you can send cryptocurrency to that address, just ensure you are only sending the correct type (including network) of cryptocurrency as not all cryptocurrencies are cross compatible in that way.
Please take your time and ensure you have copied the address correctly as once a transaction is confirmed on an established blockchain it typically cannot be reversed or the funds recovered, so it's important to take your time and just double check everything.
Phishing Warning: LocalCoinSwap will never send you deposit addresses or request funds via email! If you are receiving an email with a deposit address, or requesting payments in any way that will be a phishing email and should be ignored.